20230115

Unorganized Thoughts

I write here because nobody reads this. I might type out a Word document and delete it (sometimes I do), but it doesn't feel the same. This space is public, it is accessible (a little hidden), yet it is empty. It's hard to describe this with an equivalent physical space.

---

I'm past the age where it is cool to be depressed. I'm at the age where it is irresponsible to be depressed.

Unfortunately, I am an uncool irresponsible person.

---

My son doesn't know it, but I need him more than he needs me.

---

I've been on a Men I Trust binge for weeks. Hard to Let Go is hauntingly beautiful. Will be seeing them live in a few months. That's something to look forward to. From what I've learned from TV, suicidal people don't make plans like this. So I suppose this is a good sign.

---

I still hate driving, but I love the solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment